Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Looking to get my reigional work done asap.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stephen O Mara
    Participant

Hi all, My name is Stephen, im 26 and from ireland. Im looking to get my regional work done in april and im wondering if anyone knows where the best place to go and do it and if anybody is looking for a travel buddy. Im currently living in sydney until the start of april. Im looking forward to hearing from all of you

Greg Love
    Participant

Hi Stephen

I’m 27, from the UK , currently in Sydney and in a similar position to you, looking to get 2YV work done ASAP starting end of March/start of April. Plans to meet up with a couple of mates fell through so as it stands I’m going alone but would prefer to do it with someone else.

Also not sure where would be best to go but was thinking of heading out West (Places like Orange, Griffith, Mildura)… I haven’t got transport at the moment but am looking into purchasing a car. Do you currently have transport?

Let me know if you’re still looking for a travel mate!

Greg

Stephen O Mara
    Participant

Hi Greg,

I currently dont have any transport. It would be great to do my fram work with a buddy as im really not sure how to go about it. Im currently waiting for the lease in the house im living in to finish up which is in the first week of april. sorry to hear that you weren’t able to meet up with your mates.

Stephen

Greg Love
    Participant

Yeah I’m pretty unsure about it too, but I’m sure it’ll all pan out once on the road and in the right sort of area!

Would you fancy meeting for a pint some time this week and discuss options? I’m currently living at bondi beach but happy to meet you in the city or elsewhere. I should be free most days except Monday…

Stephen O Mara
    Participant

Hi greg,

Id happly meet you in the city as im living in rockdale. I work all week so if is possible i can meet you at the weekend if it suites you.

Greg Love
    Participant

Hi mate, Saturday avo would probably be best for me if that works for you? Give me a text on 0468306793 and we can work out where / when.

Greg

elena dal forno
    Participant

hi there,,,im elena 29 italian girl….r u still in sydney?? r u looking for someone else?cause im in the same situation as u ..looking for partners to do fruit picking for 2nd year visa,,,if yes and if u want let me know….:) 0414904690

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.