Fruit Picking Jobs Forums Find a Picking Buddy Looking for work/buddy near Brisbane or willing to travel!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Clark
    Participant

Hi I’m 28 from the UK and looking for buddy and fruit picking work asap for 2nd yr visa. I’m currently in Sydney and thinking of heading to Brisbane. But up for travelling anywhere in Aus :)

Patrick Corry
    Participant

Hi Sarah. I’m a 40 something Australian guy thinking about fruitpicking for a while. I recently got a campervan with most camping paraphenalia etc. Theweather hasn’t been too kind to the farm scene so I’m beginning to wonder whether its worth while at all.  My interests are philosophy , music and health. if you are interested you can call on o420672764 (Sydney) or email on perios204@yahoo.co. Regards Pat

jennifer pitto
    Participant

Hi sarah I m jennifer, I’m french, I’m 28 years old and I live in sydney as well…it is rare to find girls of our age, so I find it pretty cool..and I’m in the same situation as you, I’m looking for a job for extend my visa and a buddy for that …I was wondering if you were still in sydney ..I still live in george street for 1 week…and I’m not really good in english..but  if you wanna meet, it’s with pleasure

jennifer pitto…. is this for real or is it just a scam????

allan caddell
    Participant

Alright Sarah allan 22 from Scotland, I’m a got here on Wednesday after 3 months in Sydney a think mission beach is looking good for farm , I’ve been to see this lass that works for happy travels if u search for them on Facebook and she was brilliant and just waiting on her phoning me with some work ! They post different jobs on fb everyday !x

allan caddell
    Participant

I’m in cairns I got here on Wednesday********

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Find a Picking Buddy’ is closed to new topics and replies.